This value added box set includes the same tools as the ever popular 67HS but with the benefits afforded by the Sovereign handle and extension - effectively two handle sizes in one. This set also features the Focus on: Starting Out Woodturning DVD and our new handy credit-card-sized diamond honing stone - perfect for creating an edge on flat tools.
- 843 Spindle Roughing Gouge 3/4" - turns square to round, a real work horse
- 840 Spindle Gouge 3/8" - details spindle work
- 842 Bowl Gouge 3/8" - makes light work of bowl turning
- 810 Standard skew chisel 3/4"- provides a slightly 'rolled' edge to guard against catching, this tool is ideal for large spindle work such as newel posts and table legs
- 830 Standard Parting Tool 1/8" - for parting off work and great for detailing
- 820 Round Nosed Scraper 1/2"- just the job for bowls and platters
- SOV-12 Sovereign 12" handle
- SOV-EXT Sovereign 4" extension
- DSCC 600 Diamond honing card
- RSDVDSO Robert Sorby Focus on: Starting out Woodturning DVD
- SOV-C10 3/8" collet to fit 3/8" tools
- SOV-C13 suitable for 1/2" shanks such as the spiralling system
- SOV-CT to fit tang tools
- SOV-TC Sovereign Threaded Coupler - couple extensions and handles together to modify handles sizes
Robert Sorby is widely regarded amongst the finest woodturning tool manufacturers in the world. There’s a good reason for this. For generations their groundbreaking tools and innovation in the industry have helped drive the craft forward. Following this simple path has ensured a dedication to quality, a desire for innovation and a reputation that demands excellence.
These enduring features make Robert Sorby tools among the best in the business.