This is a special order item. Please call us to discuss on +44(0)1235 511101
Killinger 3 HP variable speed woodturning lathe with integral stand. 500mm dia. x 850mm capacity.
- Heavy sturdy Woodturning Lathe from cast iron, weight 440 kg
- Variable modular design, expandable and with upgrade possibility
- Standard centre distance 850 mm
- Optional centre distances: 1.540 mm with 3rd foot, or 2.300 mm with 4 casting legs
- Bed extension jerkfree pined together, no displaced transition
- Safety lock for tail-/headstock: avoids moving by turning unbalanced, heavy parts
- Safety lock of tailstock quill, by large clamping cups from bronze
- Shipped completely mounted, ready to use, dismountable of all parts possible
- Centre distance standard 850 mm
- Turning diameter 560 mm over the bed, with 820 mm with outrigger
- Rotating headstock with infinite sliding along the bed
- 6 Fix headstock rotation positions: 0-270 ø
- "Zero-Point" adjustment system at headstock for tip-to-tip centre alignment
- Hollow spindle M33 MT2, ground, triple bearing with maintenance-free angular bearings
- Tailstock quill MT2 hardened and ground/stroke 135 mm, with trapezoidal thread for fast stroke of quill
- Laser engraved Quill for easy reference fitted with self-ejecting centre function
- Spindle speed infinitely electronically variable (3 steps) von 40 - 3.025 rpm/min
- Digital display, and magnetic operating/control box
- Integrated indesxing system with 36 divisions
- Heavy duty banjo made from low wear steel-cast
- ASS safety ring to lock chucks
- Cast iron Banjo
- 350mm toolrest with height setting collar
- Live centre MT2/60ø D=30 mm
- Live centre MT2/ D=20 mm with press-ring, sturdy design
- Drive centre MK2/D=25 mm
- 2 power pass-through sockets 230 V/1 ph (for connection of light, dust extraction, power sander etc)
- Tool shelf with rubber mat
- Weight at 850 mm centre distance 440 kg
- Weight at 1.500 mm centre distance 510 kg
- Weight at 2.300 mm centre distance 590 kg
Dimension of standard Lathe (LxWxH) 1.850x600x1.250 mm
CE-conform, subject to change without notice
Killinger lathes are built to the high standard you would expect from a company based in Munich, Germany. Our experience with these lathes has left us with a very positive impression and the value offered by the lathes is truly quite remarkable.
A range of models is available catering for most points within the user spectrum and a comprehensive range of accessory and supporting products is available to cater for almost every turning need. The range includes both bench-mounted versions and, of course, floor standing models.
We are pleased to have typical lathes for your trial and examination in our shop and we would highly recommend that you review these lathes carefully: we think that you will be very pleasantly surprised.
Of course, we will be happy to provide more information upon receipt of your telephone call or email - though we believe that the opportunity to discus your needs almost always leads to a better buying decision as we are more than happy to give guidance and to share our experience.